Denny's "Eat With The HEAT" Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER AND A RESIDENT OF MIAMI-DADE, MONROE, BROWARD OR WEST PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLORIDA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Monday, December 30, 2013 and ends at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Monday, March 7, 2014. Employees and the immediate families of employees of the Released Parties (as defined in Section 4 below) their affiliates and subsidiaries are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
2. How to Enter: To enter, Denny’s customers who purchase 10 entrees meals during the promotional period will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes. The purchases will be noted by a time and date on the customer’s loyalty card by the manager on duty. Alternate form of entry: mail a 3x5 index card including your name, age, address, telephone number and email address to “Denny’s Eat With The HEAT” Sweepstakes c/o Corporate Partnerships, Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132 to submit entry. Limit one entry per person. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
3. Random Drawing and Prizes: Twenty Five (25) “EAT With The HEAT” Presented by: Denny’s” Sweepstakes grand prize winners will be randomly selected on or about Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Miami HEAT, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Twenty five (25) Grand Prize winners will be selected and shall receive a dinner party at the AmericanAirlines Arena on or about Monday, March 20, 2014 with one (1) additional guest. Such dinner party will include full service catering (excludes alcoholic beverages) (ARV $3,000), a meet and greet appearance from one (1) Miami HEAT basketball player for up to one (1) hour (ARV $3,500), and three (3) Miami HEAT dancers for up to one (1) hour (ARV $225). Total ARV is $6,750. The amount of food and beverage (excludes alcoholic beverages) provided to the dinner party shall be reasonably determined by Denny’s. Two hundred twenty five (225) first place winners will win a Denny’s/HEAT prize pack which shall include, but shall not be limited to a co-branded drawstring bag, a co-branded t-shirt, a $10 Denny’s gift card and a replica HEAT trophy (ARV $50). Total ARV is $12,500. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Miami HEAT’s sole discretion. Unless expressly set forth above, all expenses and incidental costs such as parking, additional food and beverage not expressly set forth above and/or merchandise are the responsibility of the winners. Miami HEAT reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. Each “Denny’s Sweepstakes” prizewinner will be notified by email or telephone. Prize winner will be required to respond to the phone call and/or email notification within twenty four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return call or email is received within the time allotted or if winner cannot accept a prize as specified by the Miami HEAT, an alternate winner will be selected. Further, the winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. In the event of prizewinner forfeiture or disqualification, the Miami HEAT will only select an alternate winner once.
4. Limitation of Liability. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, the AmericanAirlines Arena, Basketball Properties, Ltd., Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, Denny’s, Inc., the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees, franchisees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail, miscommunications, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entries become the property of the Miami HEAT and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person in relation to this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Miami HEAT, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and Miami HEAT reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Release Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Miami HEAT shall resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for: any error, including typographical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules on-line. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
5. Publicity. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation or authorization as permitted by law by Denny’s, Inc., Basketball Properties, Ltd., Miami Heat Limited Partnership, AmericanAirlines Arena, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies.
6. Winners List: For the names of the winner: send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Friday, March 14, 2014 Denny’s “Eat with the HEAT” Sweepstakes, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132, ATTN: Corporate Sponsorships.